Experience with Dewalt laser on miter saw

Hi to all,
Just purchased a DW716 miter saw and i want to add a laser on it. There is a specific laser from dewalt that fit on this, i think it is DW7187. But unfortunately i have seen many bad reviews on it. Can someone owning such an equipment can comment ?
Cheers
Andr Langevin wrote:

I don't own one, but I have looked at several saws w/ the laser attachment at both showrooms and shows. None that I have seen provide a crisp enough line that to my taste were adequate for precision use. For most carpentry exterior trim work I would judge them adequate, for cabinetry or fine finish interior finish, less than satisfactory.
I have not seen this particular model, I have seen a DeWalt as well as Craftsman and --I'm trying to recall who all else was at the show--pretty sure Makita...I really would say I saw little discernible difference between them.
I have the setup your refering to. I dunno if I got a bad laser, but mine is a POS. It will give a nice crisp line, but the damn thing gets out of alignment anytime I move the saw. Just setup in the shop, it's fine, but if I take the saw to a jobsite, just that little bouncing around means I have to reset the thing to use it at all, and resetting it takes more time than it's worth. Haven't used it in months now...--dave

Hi Dave,
What you describe is exactly what i have read about. Everyone says that the laser works fine but it need reajustment very often so it is hard to trust. Altough i work at home and doesn't move the equipment often, i'm not sure if i can make good use of it.
Thanks for your comment ! And if you want to sell it let me know :)