Euro FF hinge for 1-7/16" Stiles?

Hello everyone,
I have been using Blum Euro 110 35mm cup face frame hinges for all the doors in my parents kitchen. They work great on the 2-7/16" stile panel doors I have made so far, but I am making some divided lite cabinet doors that have only a 1-7/16" stile. Obviously a 35mm cup hinge will not work.
Does anyone know of a similar hinge with a smaller cup?
Thanks,
David.

Yeah that is a bit too skinny for the euro hinge cup you need a minimum of 1-9/16" IIRC. Why not make the stiles a bit wider? It may be hard to tell the difference if you do not go too wide. Most of my door stiles are 1-3/4 or 2" wide. The only other size that I am aware of is larger, 42mm. I had to use that size on some hinges that mounted to a carrier that allowed the doors to slid in beside a TV.
I bought 26 mm hinges from Rockler recently. Check out http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?pageR65

Cool. Thanks for the ref. I'll have to keep those in mind for the special occasion. Not too cheap are they. LOL I typically buy mine 100 at a time for about $1.69 ea.