euro cabinets

Hello,
Anyone know a good and free software or excel file to generate a cut sheet for euro style cabinets and shaker style (5 pc) doors?
thanks Christian

Nothing?? I dont need a illustration I just need the dimentions, ruff estimate of material and stuff like that...
Christian

Pencil and paper?

Christian...
Lee Valley offers a free instruction booklet (catalog 05J06.00) that provides all the info you need to write a spreadsheet or write a computer program to do the job. My current catalog is at the shop; but the booklet is listed on page 118 of the 2003/2004 catalog. The booklet is intended to help purchasers of the Veritas 32 Cabinetmaking System, and provides a reasonably thorough treatment.
If they're no longer available, e-mail me and I'll extract the basic info for you.
I used the info provided in the booklet to write an interactive parametric part program to make Euro cabinet components on my CNC router - just in case I ever needed to build cabinets.
HTH (and thanks to the folks at Lee Valley Tools!)
-- Morris