Earlex HVLP

I'm a total newbie when it comes to spray finishes (I've only sprayed spray paint from a can). I was looking at this guy on the woodcraft website and it looks like a bargain. I saw a review at the WoodWhisperer and he digs it.
Anyone here own one and like it? Here is another newbie question. I love poly. Can I spray poly with this ? How well does it spray paint?
Thanks
http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid 047&mode=items#tabs
--
Brian
www.garagewoodworks.com

Garage_Woodworks wrote:

We did this a short while ago ...
http://groups.google.ca/group/rec.woodworking/browse_thread/thread/17cff2d02bf1ac0d/f190109ec3c8a56a%5C
I have one, still like it, have now used it to shoot shellac ... may never touch a brush again.
cheers ...
brian
Brian Hoyt Stillwater Lake, Nova Scotia
get the Nice one,it sells for $326 or there abouts the gun comes with two different tips and matching needles, there are additional tips available the 2.4 being the best for thick finishes, I would thin 10 - 20% applying thin coats. I use one professionally for the portability to use on job sites . Should last a DYI er for years.
KK

There's a 2.5 and a 2.0. Which afre you referring to?
Typo should be 2.5 fluid tip and needle.
kk