DW744 Dewalt table saw adjustment

Does anyone know how to adjust this saw?
I'm getting 3/100 runout at the arbor and 7/100 runout at the edge of a 10" blade.
I've spent a lot of time adjusting the rear pivot bracket but I can't see this actually doing anything. The bracket only moves about 1/8th inch.
The blade has a very visible wobble to it with the runout. What problems will this cause?
Thanks
Ken
Ken wrote:

Have you talked to DeWalt?
Lew
If you really mean 0.07" runout (not 0.007"), that is a a lot, and it sounds like a bent arbor. This isn't something that can be fixed by adjustment.
Yeppers, hundreds not thousands.
Gave them a call as was suggested and they are sending a part (inside blade nut) that may fix the problem.
Their phone support was excellent. I was surprised since their web site wasn't very helpful.