DW744 Dewalt table saw adjustment

Does anyone know how to adjust this saw?

I'm getting 3/100 runout at the arbor and 7/100 runout at the edge of a 10" blade.

I've spent a lot of time adjusting the rear pivot bracket but I can't see this actually doing anything. The bracket only moves about 1/8th inch.

The blade has a very visible wobble to it with the runout. What problems will this cause?

Thanks

Ken

Reply to
Ken

Have you talked to DeWalt?

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

If you really mean 0.07" runout (not 0.007"), that is a a lot, and it sounds like a bent arbor. This isn't something that can be fixed by adjustment.

Reply to
kkfitzge

Yeppers, hundreds not thousands.

Gave them a call as was suggested and they are sending a part (inside blade nut) that may fix the problem.

Their phone support was excellent. I was surprised since their web site wasn't very helpful.

Reply to
Ken