DW744

anybody know why it's so hard to find any stores with this saw in stock? none of the borg, here on Long Island, NY have any, and can't seem to find any even when expanding my search out to New Jersey,or Connnecticut.....Is Dewalt doing this on purpose for some unknown reason.....

Reply to
FEngelman
    • P
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

It's a model that has been out for quite a lot of years now, the DW744S includes a stand & might be the more up to date model #, here in Canada the DW744 was sold virtually everywhere DeWalt tools were sold & when it first came out it was even in stock at most large building centers, like much of B&D efforts in the market place DeWalt tools are often pushed on the public while a new model, less enthusiasm is put into its distribution once it has been established in the marketplace followed by rapidly fading into extinction in the blink of an eye. Maybe it too has come close to the end of its time.

You may disagree with me but I have seen it so often enough to know it is true.

Reply to
P©WÉ®T©©LMAN

Check out this link for locations of Western Tool Supply on the east coast. They carry them in my neck of the woods. So. Calif.

Reply to
Paul O.