Dewalt 746X table saw

Anyone on the rec have this saw? I'm curious how it's holding up. Also the pro's and con's of it.

Reply to
Mike S.

I've had mine for 18 months now. There was an issue with the fences on the earlier models, extruded aluminum had imperfections. Dewalt sent me a fence with a milled face free of charge. New models come with milled face. If you buy one, look at the fence, if you don't see markings from milling then call dewalt and they'll send you one out asap.

it's been rock solid so far. handles ripping 8/4 maple easily. no noticeable vibration.

Reply to
mel

Thanks Mel, appreciate the info.

Reply to
Mike S.

I've been using mine for about a year.

Very nice saw in a compact package.

I work mostly with maple, cherry, walnut, mahogany, and oak. No problem cutting anything up to 8/4.

I would definitely consider purchasing it again. Of course once I get a bigger shop, I'm probably going to trade it in on a Unisaw.

Rick

Reply to
Rick