drill press

I have a 8" Sears Craftsman drill press that I bought over 30 years ago amd its still going strong. It has 3 speeds 750, 1500 and 3,000 and i've used it along with a band saw fence to do router work when I make picture frames and I've used it with a drill press lathe attachment and have made a few hundred pens with it for the past 10 years.
George http://vertilathe.freeyellow.com
Apology: It should read: I have made several pens and have sold several drill press lathe attachments over the last 10 years".
George http://vertilathe.freeyellow.com