drill jig for table leg hanger bolts

Hey all:
I am building a simple table, and want to attach the table legs to the apron with hanger bolts.
Rough plans I'm working from: http://www.homeenvy.com/db/0/100.html
Does anyone have a suggestion on a drill jig to pre-drill the holes in the table legs? I need to drill directly into the "corner" of a leg, perpendicular to the length of the leg, so I guess I need to hold the leg at 45 degrees to the drill press.
In the above link, it looks like the builder is "eyeballing" it. I'm not very good eyeballing things.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
-cjl
cjl wrote:

for that connection, eyeballing it is plenty good enough. if you want to do it on the drill press (I don't blame you...) make a V block to clamp to. <
http://www.woodworkersparadise.com/DSC01507.JPG
Before you drill, run the spot that you plan to drill across a joiner to get a good flat spot so the drill bit will not slip off. I would just set the leg in place and punch it with an awl and drill there.