Dril Press Selection

I have 5 drill presses but am still considering the large floor model sold by Harbor Freight. I like its sturdy construction as well as the distance from the post to the drill bit.
I have 3 floor models; Sears, Atlas, a 12" Harbor and two table top models. My favorite is the Harbor. It runs smooth, have minimal runout, has about 16 speeds, a crank up table, a light, etc.
The price on the large one (15 inch I think) is good too.
Don Dando