Drawing garden Shed

Hello Woodworkers,
I am looking for a drawing of a 6ft x 6ft garden shed. Does anyone know where i can find such a drawing, preferable with details.
Tank You
regards,
Biffy
http://www.wolmanizedwood.com/shed.gif
http://www.buildeazy.com/shed_1.html
http://www.plansnow.com/shedsplayhouse.html
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?offerings_id 475
http://www.toolcenter.com/SOMERSET/shed-plans.html

What could one possibly get into a 6X6 shed? 12X20 maybe?
--
"New Wave" Dave In Houston

A stack of baltic birch.

D. J. MCBRIDE wrote:

I did 16x24, and found out THAT was too small as well.
http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/Landscaping/DCP_0108
(that's my old 10x14 metal shed from Lowe's beside it)
--
Odinn
RCOS #7

google images "garden shed"
Too small for much of anything. The old adage is to double what ever you think you need. Once you have it you will find things to place there and you'll free up other valuable space. Did this with a firearms vault. Bought what I thought I needed and by the time I stuffed it with papers and valuable mementos I was cramped for room in it.