Dovetail jig follow up: Frank K

Thanks again everyone for the information. Does the PC jig use proprietary dovetail cutter? I couldn't find a match to their 17/32(?) dia.
Rick,
Whiteside makes one. I just bought two from www.hartvilletool.com . Their number is RD7531. They are on sale this month (Jan) for $15.25. Whiteside doesn't make the 11/32 at this time. I asked them in an email and this is the reply I got.
"Frank, thanks for your message.
We do have two bits for the PC 4212 Dovetail Jig. They are D7-531 (# 43776PC) which is a 17/32", 7 deg., 1/2" shank dovetail bit. The straight that we made for this jig is a 1064A (# 43743PC) and is a 13/32 cut diameter..... These are the two bits that we have produced for that jig.
We know there are others and we hope to be producing them as we learn about the jigs. It is a pleasure to make and provide quality made in the USA cutting tools to go with the jigs that are in the market."
I emailed back asking the about the 13/32 versus the 11/32 that the jig calls for, but haven't received a reply. I will post to the group when I hear from them.
Frank