Double sided tape in Fresno, Ca

I just moved to Fresno and have been unable to find the double sided tape similar to masking tape. Anyone have a source? Thanks. Jim
home depot or lowes

<<I just moved to Fresno and have been unable to find the double sided tape similar to masking tape. Anyone have a source?>>
How about www.staples.com
Lee

Only Duct tape is available in Fresno... Have to move south to get double-sided sticky stuff.

Me thinks it's a good reason for a Rockler order. Jim

tape
uhh Jim, I was just jerkin your leg....;-) I live on the right coast and anytime we get a chance to yank the left coasts chain.. we do.
Bob S.

No, you were right. I have found carpet tape and LOTS of duct or 'duck' as they are spelling it now but no tape like I described. I think they also call it 'turners tape'. Jim

I use doublle sided indorr carpet tape quite successfully. Available at the BORG or probably most any other decent supply store.
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 02:45:07 GMT, "Jim B"

Look at Michael's or any of several craft outlets, they always have it in the glue section.
manzanar

I got 6 rolls for $9.95 at a Harbor Freight store. Not sure if it is available on line.
Montyhp