Domino Stuff...

Nope, I don't own a Domino, but I have friend that does, and that keeps me wanting. ;)
http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/festool-domino-joiners.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=%20Old%20Messages&utm_content stool+Domino+10%25+special
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Alias the Leon/Swingman middle of the street tool swap. :)

Time is money, increase your profits.
On 5/15/2014 11:36 AM, OFWW wrote:

Thanks for that tip ... but a Multi-Router handles that function, and quite a few more, very nicely, and profitably.
Still, the portability factor of bringing the tool to the job, instead of the job to the tool, for job site use is undeniable.