Dimensions needed for Jet JPM-13 Planer/Molder part

I picked up a Jet JPM-13 Planer/Molder (Stock: 708526, Serial:7074953) that is missing a few parts including the a couple of covers, knives, and most importantly, the lock bars for the knives. These are the items labeled 42 and 43 in the parts diagram for the JPM-13 at the Jet website.
I would be grateful if someone would send me the dimensions of the lock bars so that I could fabricate replacements, in particular, the lengths and cross-section profile.
I would also like to buy aftermarket knives and would appreciate the dimensions, especially the height, of those.
Thanks very much, Bill Wetzel
Dear Bill:
I have sold dozens of this machine....it is a wonderful machine and produces moulding with eaze, Call your local Jet dealer....they can help you. I strongly recomend that you buy the correct parts. The parts will fit correctly and there will be no danger of "flying parts". It is just not worth the chance. Many companys build knives that will fit this machine, including William & Hussy, Belsaw, Woodmaster and others. The knives Jet sells are very good as well.
Good luck, Mike from American Sycamore
     snipped-for-privacy@ccrtc.com writes:

Also, the knives Grizzly sells for their planer/moulder fit.
--
Jeff Thunder
Dept. of Mathematical Sciences