Dimension on Dewalt DW621 Router Base

I've lost my user manual and Dewalt's web site has no reference to the dimensions of the DW621 router base.
Specifically, I'm looking for the dimension from the center of the router shaft to the outside of the the base: both the radius and flat.
TIA
Brian
Brian Schonecker wrote:

Chuck a "V" bit in the router. Measure from the tip of the bit to the edge of the base and to the flat.
--
Jack Novak

The centerline of the base through the router bit is marked with vertical lines on the sides of the base. With that information you should have enough to actually measure the dimensions you need. As I recall, the dimensions are not in the manual anyway.
Bob

I make a round plate for the 621, might be just the thing to simplify. One at the http://www.patwarner.com/dw621.html . ***************************************************************