DeWalt DW983KS-2 Cordless Combo Pack

Just a quick note to let everyone know that over at

this month we are giving away a DeWalt DW983KS-2 Cordless Combo Pack. Full details at the site. No gimmicks, nothing to buy, no email lists, no surveys.

Thanks, Brian

Nail a post to the Spalted Board

Brian Blazer

Got a link to the giveaway page? I didn't see anything about it on the home page...

Bob

Reply to
bob

All the information is on the home page. The article is at the bottom called "August Means Free Stuff at the Spalted Board."

Brian

bob wrote:

Reply to
Brian Blazer