DeWalt DW983KS-2 Cordless Combo Pack

Just a quick note to let everyone know that over at www.spaltedboard.com this month we are giving away a DeWalt DW983KS-2 Cordless Combo Pack. Full details at the site. No gimmicks, nothing to buy, no email lists, no surveys.
Thanks, Brian
Nail a post to the Spalted Board www.spaltedboard.com
Got a link to the giveaway page? I didn't see anything about it on the home page...
Bob

All the information is on the home page. The article is at the bottom called "August Means Free Stuff at the Spalted Board."
Brian