DeWalt 14.4 Volt Battery Pack

If you need a DeWalt 14.4 volt battery pack I found them at a good price, $25 each. I ordered 2 of them last Thursday and they were delivered yesterday. Best price I had found before this was about $42 each. They work fine and I also found batteries for a Snap-On 1/4" ratchet.

called the 800# and was given great help by the lady who answered. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Farley

Anthony Diodati

Yes they are DeWalt brand. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Farley

Reply to
Anthony Diodati

You know, of course, that DeWalt makes 2 series of battery packs. One is a compact cordless battery of fairly low capacity. The other is the XRP battery of high capacity. I doubt that this is the high capacity version.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

The battery is a "xr" battery which is the same as the one that came with the drill kit. Neither (old/new) has a "p" on it. It works and that is what I needed! Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Farley