DeWalt 7790 Radial Arm Saw

I plan on selling this saw , but would like to hear from others, on what a fair price to ask would be I haven't put it to much use, but what I have, it runs tight and true.........
http://tinyurl.com/6szrs
Thank You in Advance Ray
The same saw now built by Original Saw costs $3,000 USD, On Ebay this would bring well over $500.
--
Rumpty

Rumpty wrote:

Actually the 7790 is a 10" saw and I don't think Original makes (ever made) anything that small.
If you want to unload it really fast ask $100. I think getting something in the $200 range would be more in line for real value and if you wait long enough for the right buyer something in the $300 range could be doable. Above that and you're either a hellava salesman or someone really wants that saw.
UA100
The 7790 is one of the best late B&D DeWalts, it's worth well over $500.00. Other than the length of the arm it's equivalent to the OSC 3512.
--
Rumpty

Not trying to dis the 7790 but comparing it to the Original Saw 3512?
http://www.wolfemachinery.com/12dewaltw.htm
http://www.originalsaw.com/12_contractor.htm
One of them is 200 lbs. huger than the other.
UA100

UA100,
Actually the 7790 I have and the one in the OP pictures is a 12" saw. I think the 7730/40 is the 10" saw but I am not sure. Mine is the all dark grey version. I cannot compare it to a Original Saw Company saw as I have never used or even seen one, but it compares fine to most of the industrial DeWalts from the 50's and 60's that I have seen and used. Granted it's not a 5-7.5hp motor, but it has handled 8 and 16/4 hard maple with no problems. It's as well built or better than my 1957 9" MBF.
I felt I was fortunate getting mine for $650 after only being used to build to kitchens worth of cabinets.
David
I sold mine for $200

I want to Thank you guys for responding......
The saw was definitely built as a 12" saw. Back around the late 70's, this saw was purchased by a gentlemen who was in the process of setting up a wood shop, for his soon to be retirement, when he became ill and passed away. From what I have been told, it sat for 20 years, until the wife passed away.
My thoughts were it has to be worth about $350.00, if any one is interested, please let me know, I'll entertain all offers..............Next week I plan to try E-Bay..........I am in Central NJ, on the ocean.....
Ray