Delta DJ20

I am assembling my DJ20, btw very heavy, and there is a pulley mounted on the motor...the pulley is about 4"3/4 .... BUT there is another one included...seems to be better quality and is 5"1/4 but does not fit in the motor arbour..?????

anyone got this on theirs?

Which pulley size should it be?

TIA

Reply to
Mike

I've been running the 4 3/4" pulley for about a year now and I didn't know that the other one was bigger. I thought they just screwed up the packing list. It doesn't fit? I never bothered to take the other one out of its paper...

Reply to
Mark Howell

Something for the 50 Hz set?

Reply to
George

Mine originally included NO pulley at all!

The one that fits.

Maybe the one that dosen't fit is for a different speed motor?

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

maybe.....but what bothers me is that the bigger pulley seems to be balanced....there are a few place where material were removed....unlike the smaller one..... anyway, I left the mounted pulley.....and I will check with my dealer.....just to know if they can give me another answer :-)

Reply to
Mike

Reply to
Pat Barber