Delta DJ20

I am assembling my DJ20, btw very heavy, and there is a pulley mounted on the motor...the pulley is about 4"3/4 .... BUT there is another one included...seems to be better quality and is 5"1/4 but does not fit in the motor arbour..?????
anyone got this on theirs?
Which pulley size should it be?
TIA
--

\Mike
----------------

I've been running the 4 3/4" pulley for about a year now and I didn't know that the other one was bigger. I thought they just screwed up the packing list. It doesn't fit? I never bothered to take the other one out of its paper...

Something for the 50 Hz set?
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:29:39 -0500, "Mike"

Mine originally included NO pulley at all! <G>

The one that fits.
Maybe the one that dosen't fit is for a different speed motor?
Barry
Ba r r y wrote:

maybe.....but what bothers me is that the bigger pulley seems to be balanced....there are a few place where material were removed....unlike the smaller one..... anyway, I left the mounted pulley.....and I will check with my dealer.....just to know if they can give me another answer :-)
--

\Mike