Delta 22-540 manual, free

If anybody has a Delta 22-540 Type 2, 12" porty-planer, and needs a manual, and doesn't want to call Delta, I have one for you for free. Either that or I throw it out. Reply here or by e-mail and I will drop it in the mail to you.
If anybody needs parts for one of these as well, ping me, I have about half of one of these little guys left. No motor. UPS tried to deliver it from a plane and forgot to attach the parachute.
--
Jon Endres, PE
Reply To: wmengineer (at) adelphia (dot) net

manual,
or
half
if it's the same model as mine, I need feed rollers...     Bridger
bridgerb (at) cox (dot) net

Okey doke. Here's the scoop:
- A direct e-mail got the manual.
- The dust chute is bent but fixable. If you're talking about one that can hook up to a dust collector, I never had one. Just the one that came with the machine.
- I have the feed rollers, the cutterhead, belt, basically everything but the motor. If you want this stuff, email me directly. We can negotiate cost and postage. Make offers :)
--
Jon Endres, PE
Reply To: wmengineer (at) adelphia (dot) net
If you can't give it away dont throw it away. You would not believe what people will buy on ebay. My first choice is to give it away too, but you never know. had an old kenmore apartment dishwasher and gave it away. Wife thought I was crazy.
John V
message

manual,
or