Delorie's site down?

Can't seem to bring up the abpw or nothin'. Can anyone else confirm?
On 18 Apr 2007 07:09:41 -0700, tom wrote:

It looks OK here.
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw /
--
Art Greenberg
artg at eclipse dot net

Ahh, that makes sense. With so much going on, how could I forget about the weather? The site's back on line, and thanks for hosting it. Tom