decent drill press in UK ? record DP58 any good?

Really time to get my own drill press. Has anyone used the record DP58 and care to share their opinions?

Reply to
graham

Haven't used that model, but did buy the SIPS variable speed workbench drill press. Very impressed with quality of build and with infinite speeds between 400 rpm and 2400 which are changed by the simple turning of a wheel makes use very simple. If I remember correctly, the price I paid was just under £120, which I thought was great value.

John

Reply to
John Young