Decals

    Does anyone know of a good supplier of decal/sticker suitable for use on wooden projects.

Don't know if this is what you're looking for, but may be worth a gander. http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/768-5020 __________________ Bill Waller New Eagle, PA
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Have you considered a branding iron?
http://www.hobbywoods.com/custom_branding_irons.htm
They last longer than decals and look better.
Wed, Mar 14, 2007, 6:40pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@tctc.com (RWParker) doth asketh: Does anyone know of a good supplier of decal/sticker suitable for use on wooden projects.
Go to any tourist stop on any major highway. They'll have a good supply of decals, and they're quite suitable for use on wood.
JOAT It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That was the only thing that he currently knew for sure. - Clodpool

to raw wood very well. You will need to put some sort of finish on the wood to get them to stick. I have found that on raw wood products that need a decal a mixture of 3 parts white school glue and 1 part water works very well and is nearly invisible. Just about any decal will work if you apply this finish first to raw wood.

Just be sure to get some decent quality white glue. I got some stuff that Rose Art made, and no matter what I did to it, it always left white streaks. So much for "dries clear."
Puckdropper