Dear Santa, Please Bring Robin Lee...

Dear Santa,
Please bring Robin Lee a supplier for a reasonably priced Lamello Dosicol clone glue bottle that spreads just the right amount of glue inside a biscuit slot (just like Nahm uses).
If you can, also bring him more high-end kitchen stuff, so SWMBO can drag me along on shopping trips to the LV store.
Your pal,
Tim
On 10 Nov 2003 18:12:22 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com) wrote:

Are these things any good ? They're certainly a crazy price.
I've got a few couple-of-bucks squeeze bottles. One has the biscuit schnozzle on it (and filled with slightly diluted PVA), the other has a roller. I can't say I've felt the need for a controlled volume squirt.
Hey - I wanted some hockey sticks....
Santa - Ignore Tim's note - I'll work on those myself....stick with the list I sent you!
;)