danish modern dining table

Hi, I have been looking for plans to build a Danish Modern style dining table of the kind that seats four then expands and has two self storing leaves so you can seat eight. Anybody know of a plan source?
There is a detailed design for one in Fine Woodworking. The article was by Tage Frid. It is also in one of the three Tage Frid books. I built it at least 20 years ago and it serves us well for three meals a day. Fine Woodworking magazine has an on-line search feature so you should be able to find what you are looking for. Frid had a wonderful way of writing about his passion. The leaf storage mechanism still works very well. The table can be expanded even when it is fully set! Dave

I have a feeling Hafele have hardware for the folding hidden leaves but I could be wrong and that isn't what you asked anyway.
Tim W