Damn you Lee Valley!

http://www.leevalley.com/US/home/Announcement.aspx
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
✖
I take it you just ordered something a few days before the free shipment deal?
Oh well.
On 3/16/2012 1:08 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 16, 1:13 pm, tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote:

The Veritas Pocket Cement Mixer maybe?
Add pictures here
✖
On 3/16/12 1:46 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Hmmm, my wife keeps wanting me to pour a floor in the cold cellar.
--
Froz...

✖

Can you get to the floor via a window with a 6" rubber hose? Get one of those mix-onsite concrete guys. Expensive by the cubic, but soooooo easy on the back.
Add pictures here
✖
On 3/16/12 2:38 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Nope, that is why it hasn't been done.
--
Froz...

✖

We had to hire a small stature guy of Italian descent to shovel the concrete into a small crawl space when we were selling our previous home. It had to be done, or else no sale. Altogether cost us at least 100 times the price of the concrete ...
--
Best regards
Han
On 3/16/2012 12:46 PM, Robatoy wrote:

LOL! Actually no, I haven't bought anything... YET. I'm just cursing Lee Valley for feeding my addiction. Bastages!
✖
Yea I know. You can never get that free shipping when you need it, but then when it comes you become the tool collector, or hardware collector because you have money burning a hole in your pocket...
Yea I know. Guilty too.
On 3/16/2012 4:30 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
Steve Turner wrote:

To their credit, Lee Valley has taught me the difference between "want" and "need" pretty darn well. They don't beat around the bush either. Sigh...
Add pictures here
✖