Cutting Octagons Made Easy

http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/CHESS /
It ain't rocket science. I'm still amazed at how simple this turned out to be. Neat, if I do say so myself. Just scroll down a little.
JOAT Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he had to.
New rule for keeping small pieces of wood in the shop. If I can't cut at least one octagon out of it, it gets tossed.
JOAT Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he had to.
On Dec 7, 7:25 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Nice jig. And I think you're being wasteful by tossing out perfectly useable toothpick-making material.
JP
Fri, Dec 7, 2007, 5:38pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (JayPique) doty sayeth: Nice jig. And I think you're being wasteful by tossing out perfectly useable toothpick-making material.
I floss, so no prob. I'm gonna trim the jig I'm working on now in yellow. Hehehe
JOAT Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he had to.