CutListPlus Woodworking Program

Hi all, I'm looking for input/experience using CutListPlus. The website says that CutListPlus 2006 is the newest version.
Is it any good? Is it easy to use.
Thanks in Advance,
--Jim
Use the basic free one all the time. works good and can save a lot of layout time.

Where did you get the free one? Didn't see it on their site.
-Jim

IT is the only yon you can down load. Go to the site and click on the big TRY IT FREE icon on the right side of the home page. IIRC you now have to order the versions that you pay for.
I bought the silver edition here a couple of months ago. Downloaded it right away. A CD and manual came in the mail a short time later. Very good program.

I stand corrected. I have the Gold but get it differently, from Todd.
And yes, It is a very good program.
I have the "Gold" version and like it very much.

"Mike Dembroge" wrote in message

Likewise.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/02/07

I have the Silver version (I think). It is great! One oddball thing though, on the layout view the printout wraps the second dimension in the middle of the number on smaller parts. The only reason I mention it is that I just was cutting small shelves for a ShopNotes shop cabinet and I cut 12 shelves to 13" wide by cutting off of the layout view. The shelves should have been 13 5/8" wide.
Anybody need 12 - 9 1/4" x 13" 3/4" oak ply shelves? ;)
Dave

I thought I was the only one that did things like that!
Did you let Bridgewood know about that? Might be a fix available. JG

No, but that is a good idea. Maybe reducing the font instead of word wrapping would be better.
Dave

Yes, changing the font size helps however some pieces are simply too small for any readable font to fit on. Have you tried the stretch option icon at the bottom of the page. I often pencil in the measurements after the print out or highlight the measurements.