Nautical Archeology Woodworking Program

MODEL SHOP NAUTICAL ARCHAEOLOGY PROGRAM TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY

Interesting. If you've got the time, and desire, to look around a bit. I only looked at part of it, but I'm saving the link and will check it out more later.

JOAT If a man does his best, what else is there?

- General George S. Patton

Reply to
J T

In the 'Capstan' section I think I found the origin of the term 'nippers' used for children.

Great site, thanks!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser