MALTESE CROSS

Ran across this a bit back. Neat. Now I'll just have to figure out where I want to put one.

JOAT If a man does his best, what else is there?

- General George S. Patton

Reply to
J T

That is a nice pattern. 2 years ago I made a garden arbor for my wife with a bench in it. I found a nice pattern for a Celtic cross and put one on each side. My idea was much better then the execution but it turned out pretty nice.

Reply to
Neillarson