CutList software help

How can you dictate grain direction - whether or not it's important - in Cutlist?
I see that you can swap length/width dimensions, but I'd like to ignore grain altogether - I'm just looking to maximize sheet usage.
(I'm just demoing this software tonight...so far it looks good.)
Thanks. JP

You can check an option to prevent the part from being rotated.
Check out "Can Rotate" on the parts list.

Thanks, Barry. JP