CURIO TABLE

http://www.ryobitools.com/project/showcase/pdf/854-Ryobi.pdf
I don't care for it. If you're gonna put it on the floor, as a table, it looks short enough to be something you might trip over. And, if you're gonna put it on something, it'd probably be too high to look in easily. I think if you scaled it up a tad, and made slightly longer legs, it wouldn't be bad; could even use it as a model railrooad table then.
JOAT The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just gets more media attention.