crown mouldings

need some simple pics and tips for installing 4" crown mouldings thanks
Look Here. http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/knowhow/_handbook/article/0,16417,1016651-1,00.html

Here is good instruction from deWalt.
If you have a miter saw, take a look at the miter 38. some degree, they are marked a little darker for that perpose, I did not know this myself till I had to install some molding two weeks ago and I had the miter saw for 10 year.
http://www.dewalt.com/us/articles/article.asp?Site=woodworking&ID=2 hope this works. Max
http://boydski.com/wood/Crown/InstallingCrown.htm http://www.compoundmiter.com/cathedral_ceiling.html http://www.altereagle.com/How_to_install.html
Preston