Critter (spray gun) question

With all the rave reviews -- and much I absolutely despise taking things apart to clean them every time I use one -- I'm seriously thinking of getting a critter.
Question, though -- can it spray latex paint (and primer) suitably? I've got a fair amount of trim to paint and this thing would be well worth it if it could help. My little touch-up gun (DeVilbiss?) doesn't particularly seem to like latex itself :-(
--randy

The critter should be able to handle it much better than the touch-up gun (which typically are outfitted with smaller nozzles). You may have to bump up the pressure a bit, and be prepared for clouds of overspray.
Randy Chapman wrote:

Critter due to overspray considerations. HLVP would probably be a better choice.
I shot some Rustoleum latex paint with my new critter yesterday. It moved the paint, at between 50 - 60 psi using a very slight amount of thinning and some Flowtrol. That was some thick paint. I am sure that with a bit more thinning that the pressure could be cut in half and the overspray reduced as well.
For small projects, the critter seems like a good choice. I am going to give the Critter a try with shellac to see how it does.
Clean up was a snap.
Tim
--
No BoomBoom for me! - snipped-for-privacy@BoomBoomVerizon.net

Thanks! Sounds like it should do the job.
Sorry I wasn't more clear ... I'm making baseboards, window trim, etc. I plan to paint first, then install (liquid nails, perhaps held in with a few brads, and I'll just do spot touch-up).
As I'm re-siding the house, I'm likely to paint the outside trim first as well. Hrm. Wonder if I can make the trim out of hardiplank (same as siding). Might make some nasty dust.
--randy