Spray gun

The Titan SF75 paint spray gun that I bought from Screwfix is going back because it kept blocking despite following the instructions about thinning, etc. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced alternative?

David.

Reply to
David White

Depends what you want to spray. I never got on with these airless ones and found the Apollo HVLP range work well at a reasonable price if you don't already have a suitable compressed air supply.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)