Critter Spray Gun on Amazon

Amazon has the Critter siphon spray gun on sale for $39.99 shipped. This is the unit that uses standard Mason jars.

Does anyone have any experience with this unit? I have a couple of projects which will be partially finished with paint and it looks like this may be a reasonable alternative to using my Wagner power messer.

Tim

Reply to
The Guy

I had pretty good success spraying shellac with a critter.

Reply to
Montyhp

Reply to
Steve Turner

I will second that, I bought mine at princess auto for 25.00$ CAN

Christian

Reply to
Christian

Like these?

$12.99
$19.99
Critter equivalent at $10.99, same round pattern

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 01:11:22 GMT, Steve Turner brought forth from the murky depths:

=========================================================== Save the Endangered Boullions from being cubed!

Hilarious T-shirts online ===========================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I have used it with lacquer and it does a good job. The pattern is just circular, but the atomization is good.

Reply to
Eric Anderson

I don't think that's equivalent. The Critter uses Mason jars, so it's easy to store and change fluids. Also, the finish doesn't go through the gun parts, so no cleaning is required.

(So says the sayers; I don't have one)

--randy

Reply to
Randy Chapman