craigs list virus

Whenever I go to Craig's list for Madison Wi it comes up then when I select tools my anti vir stops it because it contain a high risk virus. Blade Runner

Reply to
Lee

Switch to Firefox!

Reply to
lwasserm

If you are using Norton it's quite possibly a false positive. If you are using a web accelerator and it uses port 5400 then Norton will incorrectly say there is a virus. BladeRunner is a trojan that sits on your computer and opens port 5400 allowing someone on the outside to connect and control your PC, i.e the virus isn't living on craigslist it would already be on your computer. My bet though is that it's just a false positive.

Reply to
damian penney