craigs list virus

Whenever I go to Craig's list for Madison Wi it comes up then when I select tools my anti vir stops it because it contain a high risk virus. Blade Runner
BD Blade runner 0.80a

Lee wrote:

If you are using Norton it's quite possibly a false positive. If you are using a web accelerator and it uses port 5400 then Norton will incorrectly say there is a virus. BladeRunner is a trojan that sits on your computer and opens port 5400 allowing someone on the outside to connect and control your PC, i.e the virus isn't living on craigslist it would already be on your computer. My bet though is that it's just a false positive.

Switch to Firefox!
--
For every complicated, difficult problem, there is a simple, easy
solution that does not work.