Craftsman Router Repair

I have a Craftsman router, Model #315.175110. The Depth Adjustment Ring is frozen and I can not raise or lower my cutters. Any suggestions on how I can free up the ring so I can use the router? Thanks, Rob K
Be sure that your clamp is releasing. I can't imagine any other reason for the ring to be frozen, but I've been wrong before.

Step 1: Grip router firmly, using either one or two handed grip. Step 2: Walk across shop. Step 3: Open garbage can. Step 4: Release grip. Step 5: Don't buy another Craftsman router.
Rob Kubo wrote:

That does him alot of good now!
Dave Miller wrote:

--
Joseph Connors
The New Golden Rule:

Needs a new part. You can find the proper replacement parts at this place. http://www.coastaltool.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/a/cata/routers-fixed.htm?L+coastest+jyng3638ff11e111+1125561105

See my reply under your previous post "Craftsman Router Problem"
-- Al Reid

Just go ahead and use it as is... Craftsman's patented ARHA (Automatic Router Height Adjustment) will kick in after only a minute or two.
If you feel a router should cut at a height selected by the user, get a different brand of router, ANY other brand.