Craftsman Power Sharpener

I purchased a Craftsman power sharpener (319.190710) at an estate sale today. I'm not sure but it looks like maybe it is supposed to be used with water. Does anyone own one or know??? They are discontinued but I recall seeing them several years ago and as I recall they were not cheap. Rob Mills ~
PS, I see that they still list parts including an owners manual but they will most likely want more for the manual than I paid for the unit. I just would like to know if it's wet or dry.
Rob Mills wrote:

Parts list nor diagram show neither a water tray nor a water supply and the motor doesn't look even the least bit enclosed so one would have to presume it was intended for dry wheel use.
BTW, the manual is $6.99 which may well be more than the $5 you gave... :)

I've looked at the diagram but the unit looks like it has a reservoir (built into the case) under the stone that looks as though it may have had water in it and it also looks as if there is a pour spout at the rear of the machine to drain it from. Since my first post I found a similar unit on ebay that is advertised as wet. RM~
PS, I did give $10 but the unit looks to not have seen much use. It should work great for chisels and lathe tools. The stone is 1 1/2 " wide it and it turns very slow forward or reverse.