Craftsman Model 113 299132

I am looking for a 12" inserd for my craftsman model 113 299132. I am having real trouble in finding one and assistance would be appreciated.
Jack
What is an "inserd" and what is a 113 299132?

My guess from the cryptic message is it is a table saw and he is looking for a zero clearance insert.....
bob wrote:

Oops...my mess up..Yes....
Ita a zero clearance insert and it's a table saw. Sorry...
It's a 12 incher with 220 volts. I got the thing free a while ago, its a nice saw. and have been doing with a temp insert. But I really want a decent one. This model number 113 299132 isn't even on the Sears web site or anywhere.
Jack

Jack Adkins wrote:

The saw is listed on Sears web site. The standard insert is part # 62473. Make sure you enter a "period" the "113" without a space before the "299132".
Thanks that was great information. I hadnt tried that "period" as it isnt on my Saw's info tag.
Jack

site
"299132".
Well, called Sears. And guess what. They dont provide the item any more and no xref.
Jack

site
"299132".
Jack Adkins wrote:

I used to have an old Craftsman contractor saw that had an insert less than 1/8" in thickness. I had a hard time finding an insert for the saw and since it was so thin my shop made insterts didn't hold up very well. I finally found some decent inserts at a "The Woodworking Show". The vendor was "The Woodworkers' Choice" (TWC). You might try there:
http://www.thewoodworkerschoice.com /
Make sure to go to http://www3.sears.com It's the Sears site for parts.
Type in your part number as 113.299132
I just tried it using your madel number, and it found it just fine. It's listed as "Craftsman 12-Inch Motorized Table Saw"
It shows that there are parts lists and parts diagrams available for..
Table Assembly Motor Assembly Repair Parts Guard Assembly Motor Switch Box Housing Rip Fence Assembly Miter Gauge Assembly
And yes under the Table Assemby Diagram, it shows the table insert as Item #5 The Parts list for the Table Assembly Diagram shows part #5 as INSERT, TABLE 62473

62473.
Yes, I did that. Then I attempted to but some. That is when I got the "We're Sorry, Due to unavilability..." message.
Jack

its
web
Aha. Understood. Just wanted to make sure you were trying the correst web site and not just Sears.com.
At least you have the proper part no. and now know what to look for.

want
If you have the original insert, use that as a template to make as many extra inserts as you need. Use melamine or Phenolic or even Baltic Birch plywood
John