Craftsman 20" Drill Press

I'm in the market for a new drill press and have been looking at the Craftsman 20" drill press (model 22920). I have found one review on eopinions.com which was positive.
If anyone has/had one, I'd appreciate your comments on this machine.
Thanks.
Jack

It's a generic Asian tool, but quite sturdy and large. I'd say go for it if the example you buy is made properly.
GTO(John)
Jack,
I have the 15" Craftsman Drill press circa 2002. No problems with it at all. I think the model is 22915. I did extensive research and found this to be the better of all the Craftsman tools.