cradle magazine article wanted

Finally, after reaching the ripe old age of 72, I am going to be a grandfather!! About a year ago I saw a "how to" article in one of my wood magazines about building a cradle that knocked down and could be carried in a case for which the plans were included.
I promised my daughter (the expectant new mother) that I would build one of those for her first child. Now the time approaches and I can't find the magazine. Can anyone help with this?
Thanks
Paul and soon to be Grandpa
Allen, TX
Sun, Jan 27, 2008, 12:11pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net (PaulGilbert) doth broadcasteth: Finally, after reaching the ripe old age of 72, I am going to be a grandfather!! <snip> I promised my daughter (the expectant new mother) that I would build one of those for her <snip>. Can anyone help with this?
A bit slow, eh?
Yeah, make her a rocking chair insted, she'll get a lot more use out of one of them than a cradle
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
I agree with JT...a cradle is only used for a few weeks...a rocking chair or changing table is used for several years...
Skip www.ShopFileR.com
(Paul Gilbert) doth broadcasteth: Finally, after reaching the ripe old age of 72, I am going to be a grandfather!! <snip> I promised my daughter (the expectant new mother) that I would build one of those for her <snip>. Can anyone help with this?
A bit slow, eh?
Yeah, make her a rocking chair insted, she'll get a lot more use out of one of them than a cradle
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker
I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Paul Gilbert wrote:

I have that magazine, Paul. It's the Sept. 2007 issue of Wood mag. I know the cradle you're talking about. I briefly thought of building it myself.
It's available on the web for $10.
If that doesn't work, contact me offlist and I'll see what I can do.
http://woodstore.net/hecrwistbox1.html
--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.
On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:11:47 -0600, "Paul Gilbert"

Here is a link to another knockdown cradle. I think the knockdown feature is more for storage than carrying around. Pretty hefty amount of wood to be carrying. http://woodsmithstore.com/heirloomcradle.html
Paul,
Need to extend congratulations also!!!
I need to add that you will REALLY enjoy your grandchild! It has been one of my most enjoyable times...ever.... We have 4 young grandsons (hoping for a little girl next). Nothing like it....all the fun...none of the awsome parental responsibility<g>.
Skip