Cradle plans

There are lots of cradle plans available on the internet, but I am looking for one type in particular.

I remember that once upon a time there were plans available for a 'double rocking cradle'. That's my description of a type of cradle that is like a trestle cradle with the trestle on rockers instead of flat on the floor.

They look like they would fall right over dumping the kid on the floor, but someone who made one (and I no longer am in contact with him) said it was stable. Evidenl;ty the geometry is such that the center of gravity rises as it rocks away from center. I think the motion would be similar to a glider.

But recent searches have come up empty.

Any help is appreciated.

Oh, and before you ask, no I didn't knock anyone up. I will soon be an uncle.

Reply to
Fred the Red Shirt

Fred the Red Shirt schrieb:

Something like this:

info is there:
searched google (picture search) with the words: trestle cradle with rockers

cu nicole

Reply to
NL

sounds like an ordinary trestle cradle.