Cordless?

I new it had to happen: http://www.barbarak.com/item.php?idv#top

You new(sic) what had to happen?
The "cordless" drill with a cord.

Well they had to.... It has all of 12 volts of power!
Mekon

Why not just attach it to a car battery and turn it into a real drill?
Actually I believe Hitachi came out with that 2 -4 years ago.

This is more accurately called cord/cordless. Even then it's stil a battery pack on your hip instead of the drill.
Not a bad idea in light of the behemoth packs that come on some drills now. However, *not* having the weight of the pack in the tool is probably going to make it feel unbalanced and therefore a bit unwieldly, no matter the lighter weight.
I think I'll stick with my Milwaukee 14.4, thank you.
I looked at her website but can't find the left handed hammers...

Or even the striped paint.
But the long weights are there.
Mekon
Home Depot carried left handed hammers for a while and may still. They have a molded grip to fit a left handers palm and the opposite for righties.
All of Stanleys 10' and 12' tape measures were left handed up through the mid 1980's. Now they are all righties. Anyone know what would make a pencil left handed? Also do you know why a tape measure would be left handed besides the markings on the blade?
Left handed cm

OK, I have left and right handed tin snips....I think left handed hammers went by the wayside - at least around here...
I never really considered left handed tape measures...personally I would like to find any tape measure that lasts.
Lately I've been buying the dollar store ones as they seem to last about as long as the expensive name brands.

CW wrote:

I have a cordless table saw and cordless jointer. I only plug them in if I want to cut or trim some wood. Without plugging them in, I can still set my coffee cup on them, and an unplugged tool is easier to move around.
She's not bad, I'd settle for braless.
B.

Oh, I thought you were referring to girly power tools.
Mike