It had to happen -- The PortaJane

"The PortaJane? is the first portable restroom designed specifically "For Women Only." Unique and easily recognizable, the curvaceous design (patent pending) is available in pink with white trim.

Comes with a Door Mounted Hover Bar

Urinal Not Included

Reply to
Oren

Link here

to the Sportsman's Guide. It's a traveling urinal with a female adapter. Yeah right. Imagine a mom using this with her boys in the vehicle.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

My family has been camping for years.

The girls (including mom) run off into the woods to pee if facilities are not available.

Granted, they pee on the ground and leave it there, but why would using a container be an issue if the boys are in the car?

Are you "imagining" mom peeing the front seat?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I had fun with my bride -- Gotta Go! Gotta Go NOW!

About the time she was positioned for a pee on this lonely place, I would holler:

"Here comes a car!!!"

Yankee girls fall for it every time.

Reply to
Oren

Oren wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Many years ago my family was driving in the western states. In a very wide open area, as far as the eye could see. As we drove we exclaimed over the wild life. We came upon some people camping out. One of their party was behind a tree going potty. They were so hidden from their campsite, but everyone driving by could see them from the road. We were far away, but still it was a funny thing to see.

Reply to
RobertPatrick

I think if I ever saw one I would just have this uncontrollable urge to go inside and pee on the seat and the curvy thing. It's a man thing.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

.com:

We helped a friend build a cabin in the southern tier of NYS many years ago. It was a summer long event with family and friends coming from all across the country to help for a day, a week, a month.

He had built an outhouse (a 2 seater!) but he offered his guests an even better option.

He built an "open air toilet" over-looking the valley. The only wall was a short one behind the seat that the lid (and the user) could lean back against. The approach to the facilities was down a winding path through the woods and then 30 or so yards across an open field. As you exited the woods, you could see the back of the head of whoever was seated on the toilet, so you knew it was "occupied" but they didn't even know you were there. Just enough privacy to make it work.

There was something nice about taking your morning constitutional while looking out over a wild valley, sometimes with some fog rolling through it, the occasional deer feeding on some leaves and a gentle breeze blowing through your...errr...hair.

Reply to
DerbyDad03