Need to Have My Air Ducts Cleaned

The most important thing you must look at while deciding if the air ducts require cleaning is the health of your family. If your family members experience strange illnesses, breathing problems, or sudden bouts of asthma, your air ducts need cleaning. Poor indoor air causes various health problems for people living in that house. It is essential to remember that all the health problems of your family may not be caused due to dirty air ducts. Nevertheless cleaning your air ducts could be somewhat helpful, mainly when members of the family are suffering from breathing problems.

For more information, please visit :

ABSteamatic Carpet Cleaning Se

I once read (in my 1969 World Book Encyclopedia when I was in grammar school

- so discount this appropriately) they used small furry animals to clean ducts. THe animal running around cleans the ducts with their fur. It depends what is in the ducts because sometimes you end up releasing stuff that is better off left alone.

THirty years ago I worked in a place where we had black soot coming out of the vent system. THey went crazy for ten years trying to figure out where it came from. Finally they figured out the garbage trucks used to load up near the intake and the soot came from the garbage truck exhausts. Back in those days private carters got used public sanitation trucks, so the exhausts were unusually out of tune.

- = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist

---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]

Reply to
vjp2.at

Fermilab used a ferret to clean metal burrs out of a beamline:

natp

? "ABspammatic Carpet Cleaning Services" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@k15g2000prk.googlegroups.com...

Dateline has a show about duct cleaning. Some did a better job of cleaning out your wallet than cleaning ducts. I'd certainly not trust a company that has to resort to spamming newsgroups for business rather than real advertising.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Spam and telemarketing. Got a robocall from a duct cleaner today. Is there something about the duct cleaning business that attracts sleazy people who defy the rules?

Fake ID

? "Fake ID" wrote

Yes, people can't easily see what is being done so it is easy to scam them.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

They do? It seems to me, snything loose in the air ducts would be blown out within a day or two, and anything not loose wouldn't be loose, and would just sit there, not bothering anyone.

I saw that, or the summary on the evening news. The photos showed one place that looked worse after the cleaners had been there.

Reply to
mm