Contractor saws w/ internal motors, like Jet JWTS-10

I was surprised to find out the Jet JWTS-10 contractor saw's motor has a redesigned trunion that allows a induction motor to be in the saw cabinet. I would assume this relieves a lot of stresses the saw would normally be under when the blade is tilted. Is Jet the only manufacturer doing this?
It also looks like it has a decent dust collection chute with a shroud around the blade. Does that work pretty well?
Anything similar from anyone else? Parts #'s or links?
TIA! Phil
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It is a little tricky navigating the website here is the link to the saw: http://www.wmhtoolgroup.com/shop/index.cfm?navPage=4&iid `56005
and the link to the manual: http://www.wmhtoolgroup.com/partfiles/man_708100.pdf
Really tough to see anything other than the motor hangs out the bottom between the legs. Anybody see one of these in real life?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It looks like they've taken the guts of a hybrid and put them into an open-base contractor's saw.
First one I've seen like that, but I suspect it'll catch on.
If I'm right, belt tension is still controlled by gravity, and still lessens when you tilt the blade.

Lots of European saws do this...I've never used one that had it so I can't comment on how well it works. I've considered making something similar for my own saw though.
Chris