CONSTRUCTION LUMBER BUNK BED

http://www.canadianhomeworkshop.com/proj/bunkbed.shtml
For those of you who wonder why I post plans. Among other reasons, I believe in passing info along. Plus, I'm looking at the plans anyway, to see if there's any ideas I might be able to use, so it only takes a few more seconds to post. The Woodworking Gods made me do it. You're welcome to ignore any, or all, of my postings.
JOAT The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just gets more media attention.
looking for a plan to build a train for my nephew to set in and get his picture taken?
Thank You for the help