Conclusion to my "OOOPS!" Bandsaw Dilemma

Hey All, My welder friend was able to weld a steel rod onto the tip of the broken alignment pin to make a slap hammer and with some heating and slapping the hammer portion (steel pipe with a washer) we pulled the broken pin out. Final proper assembly went okay. Hopefully no more broken parts when I modify machines. Marc

Reply to
marc rosen